DIY Aromatherapy Roller Ball
- 10 ML (1/3 OZ) dark glass rollerball
- 1/3 OZ pure jojoba oil
- 40 drops lemon essential oil
- 6 drops lavender essential oil
- 15 drops neroli essential oil
1) Mix the essential oils into the jojoba oil. I use a tiny measuring cup with a mini spout, so I can pour directly into bottle with no spillage.
2) Shake gently before use.
3) Apply to your wrists, temples, the skin behind your ears, and even on the soft skin between your toes.
*Safety tip: If you are not used to using essential oils, I recommend you do a little patch test before rubbing it all over yourself! Simply rub a little of each oil onto your inner arm. Cover with a band aid, and leave for 12 hours. If there is no redness or swelling, you are good to go.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page