DIY Aqua Sand
- Play sand (colored, regular or both)
- Parchmant/wax paper
- Scotch guard
- Clear vase or bowl
1) Spread sand on wax/parchment paper. Make sure to not mix the different colored sand.
2) In a well ventilated area, spray the sand with fabric protector. I used scotch guard.
3) Mix the fabric protector into the sand until it is fully saturated.
4) Let dry 30 min to 1 hour.
5) Cut parchment/wax paper by colored sections
6) Pour sand into a separate cup or bowl
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Tanya at TanyaMemme.com