DIY Antler Chandelier
- Antler sheds (these can be found on eBay…just make sure you are buying “sheds” instead of just antlers…I ordered some last year and had to cut the antlers off the skull…HORRIBLE!)
- An old (or new) chandelier to convert (we found ours at a thrift store)
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Spray paint (optional)
- Light bulbs
- Tiny lamp shades (optional)
- Embellishments (optional)
1) Clean your antlers and arrange them on a table so that you see all of the pieces you are working with.
2) Clean your chandelier and decide if you want to paint it now, or paint the entire chandelier when it’s completed.
3) Arrange your antlers around your chandelier and wrap wire around antler and chandelier. Hot glue the antlers into place
4) Screw in light bulbs
5) Put on lamp shades
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Paige at PaigeHemmis.com