DIY Anti-Aging Skin Care Products
- ½ cup aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 4 teaspoons of evening primrose oil
- 1 cup of liquid castile soap
- 4 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of grapefruit or lemon essential oil
- Soap dispenser
- 2 tsp white or French clay (optional and recommended only if you skin is very congested)
- 1 tbsp rose petals
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin
- 1 tbsp Aloe vera juice
Directions for Facial Cleanser
1) Mix all of the above ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
2) Now transfer to a sterilized soap dispenser.
3) Use to wash your face twice a day, in place of conventional face wash / cleansers.
Directions for Rose and Aloe Toner
Boil the water. Place the rose petals in the water and steep for 10 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour into a sterilized glass sprayer bottle. Keep in the fridge for up to 6 weeks.
Tip: If you grow roses, you can harvest them and dry them, but make sure they haven’t been sprayed with pesticides. If you purchase roses, make sure they are organic. If not you can purchase organic dried rose petals from many online suppliers.
Check out more from Sophie at SophieUliano.com