1. Use white duct tape to cover your dolls body.
2. Use the tape and attached two pieces of cardstock together. Fold the card stock into the shape of a cone and place over body. Now it should look like your doll is wearing a strapless white dress.
3. Cut a piece of lace or any contrasting fabric. Find the center of the fabric and cut a hole in it. Place over the top of doll’s head. If the fabric does not sit at the waist, use hot glue to bring it up higher.
4. Cut an extra large piece of cheesecloth and pleat it around the waist with hot glue. Make sure it is large enough to cover the entire bottom of poster board cone. This will give volume at the waist and it will cover the cone.
5. Cut an extra long piece and wrap it around the bodice to cover the waistband of the skirt. Wrap this same piece around the body and over the arms to create the top.
6. Personalize dress by adding decorative pieces or leave as is.
7. Use feathers for wings. Hot glue to the back.
8. Use gold jewelry wire and wrap to look like a halo. Hot glue in place.
9. Place your angel on top of your tree and enjoy through the holiday season!