Decoupage Your Furniture With Tanya Memme
What You Need:
- Piece of furniture you want to decoupage.
- Mod Podge or other type of decoupage medium.
- Soft brushes.
- Decorations (paper pads, newspaper, sheet music, maps, etc)
- Clear acrylic spray to finish
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry. Sand down if rough and bumpy.
- Apply glue to surface and back of paper decorations.
- Layer on the paper with mod podge. Apply carefully to avoid crinkling and smooth it out with your finger to get rid of any air pockets.
- Use a finishing spray.
- Let dry.
For more from Lifestyle Expert and "Sell This House Extreme" Host Tanya Memme, visit http://tanyamemme.com/.
And, make sure you follow us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel/