Cristina Ferrare crafts DIY Easter Wreaths
- 1 Roll of ¾" Ribbon
- Foam wreath 12" form
- Ceramic Rabbit
- Fake flowers
- Fake Moss
- Ribbon for hanging
- Foam Core
- Glue gun
- Craft Glue
- Flower pins
Instructions for Easter Wreath:
- Bead craft glue onto wreath form.
- Pin one of ribbon into wreath form.
- Wrap wreath overlapping ribbon along the way.
- Pin last end of ribbon into wreath form. You should use the whole roll of ribbon.
- A portion of the wreath form should still be exposed.
- Cut foam board into rectangle to the size of the base of your rabbit.
- Find center of unwrapped wreath form and hot glue foam board rectangle to wreath form.
- Clip fake flower stem to size, arrange on bottom wrung of wreath form by stabbing end of stem into foam form.
- For weaker stems that won’t go into wreath form, use wooden flower picks to reinforce stem.
- Fill in space around flowers with moss using flower pins.
- Use ribbon to create hanger and hang from door, window, etc…
- Hot glue ceramic rabbit onto foam form after you have hung the wreath. The door/window the wreath rests against will support the rabbit as the hot glue cools.
Get more great crafts and recipes from Cristina at: www.cristinaferrarecooks.com.
Make sure you follow us on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel/