- 1 medium to large picture frame, painted the color of your choosing
- Staple gun
- Decorative ribbon
- Black marker
- Fresh herbs: parsley, thyme, sage, oregano, tarragon, mint
- Several small labeled jars for storing herbs after they have dried
1. Gather your fresh herbs from the garden or the market.
2. Take your picture frame, staple one end of the twine to one side, string across, and staple to the other side. Cut the string. Go back to the other side and staple another row of string a few inches below your previous row. 3. Repeat until you reach the bottom of the frame, creating the desired number of rows from which to hang your herbs. 4. Hang your frame in a dry location of your choice. 5. Put herbs together in small bunches and tie with decorative ribbon. 6. Label clothespins for each herb if desired with marker. 7. Attach clothespins to twine. 8. Hang your herb bundles upside down to dry on the frame in the clothespins. 9. The herbs should be dry in 2 days. 10. Once the herbs are dried, put them in small labeled containers and store for future use. And, make sure you follow us on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel/