Cristina Crafts DIY 4th of July Wreaths!
Things You'll Need:
- Hot glue gun
- Foam wreath body
- Different colors of string (red, white, navy blue)
- White cardboard or heavy construction paper
- Go to your local Michael's or craft store to buy all these materials.
- Depending on how nice of materials you want to use, this project may cost between $5 and $10.
- On your foam wreath body, take your Sharpie or marker and mark off the sections of the wreath that will be each color.
- The blue string should generally take a quarter of the wreath and the red and white should evenly take up the rest.
- Now, it's just a matter of wrapping, but start with the blue.
- Hot glue the end of the navy blue to the back of the wreath, then start liberally wrapping the rest of the area.
- The string should be tightly wrapped together and glued every couple of rows.
- Repeat for the red and white string.
- Cut out your stars from the white cardboard or heavy construction paper.
- They can all be the same size or feel free to stagger the sizes (large, medium, small).
- The last step is to glue a piece of string on the back to hang the wreath from.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.