Creative Kid Lunches with Jill Simonian
- Paper cups
- Food coloring
- New paintbrushes
- White bread
- Fill each paper cup with two tbsp. of milk. Add a few drops of food coloring to each cup.
- Paint pictures and designs on the bread using the colored milk and new paintbrushes.
- Toast lightly and use the slices to make crazy sandwiches.
Bento Boxes – BPA free plastic containers, available at amazon, target, etc. set of 4 for less than 15 dollars. Or, you can invest in a custom lunch box with a changeable plate, like these from www.erincondren.com/lunch-boxes.
Each Custom Lunchbox Includes:
• Personalized faceplates with emergency contact numbers located behind each plate.
• 3 airtight storage containers, color-coordinated, dishwasher safe Stylish-yet-kid-friendly designs. • Reusable icepack to keep those snacks at optimal enjoying temperature!