Directions for Storing Ribbons/Bows
1. Cut out cardboard tube that fits size of bow
2. Cushion tubes with paper towels
3. Store in a flat and shallow plastic or cardboard box
Directions for Storing Wreaths
1. Poke hanger through bottom (closed end) of the garbage bag.
2. Place wreath inside of garbage bag, securing with hanger if possible
3. Bunch bottom of bag and tie off with a thick rubber band
4. Hang in a closet or off rafters in garage
Directions for Storing Christmas Lights
1. Use a ruler and pencil and draw lines from one end of cardboard to the other, Leave enough space for a strand of lights to fit
2. Make small slits on the two sides of cardboard where your lines are. This way the lights will have a slot to fit into and won’t slide around
3. Wrap lights around cardboard
Directions for Storing Garland Beads
1. Put one end of garland beads into water bottle and drop in until the entire strand is in.
2. Seal and store