Directions for Lip Balm
1. Place two heat safe bowls into a pan of water to create a double broiler
2. Add 2 tbsp of coconut oil and 1 tbsp of beeswax into each bowl and let melt
3. In one bowl add 1 tbs of nutella stir and let melt into a liquid
4. In other bowl, add 15 drops Vanilla Essential Oils or 1 tsp Pudding Powder and a couple drops of yellow food coloring (optional). Let melt into a liquid.
5. Once nutella balm is melted pour into a container and place in freezer until it's a solid. In the meantime, keep the vanilla balm in double boiler on low heat to keep it from hardening.
6. Remove nutella balm from freezer and cut into small pieces. Use a toothpick to place chunks of nutella balm into container so that they look like chocolate chips.
7. Pour vanilla balm into container with chocolate chips. Immediately place in freezer for 5 mins or until hardened.
Directions for Hand Sanitizer
1. Add all ingredients (besides the Sugar Cookie Essential oil) in a bowl and mix together
2. Mix in Essential Oil
3. Place in container