Bethany Mota's DIY Clothespin Wreath
- Plain wooden wreath form $2-$4 (various sizes)
- Clothes Pins ($15/100)
- Acrylic Paint $1
- Paint Brushes $3
- Hot Glue Sticks $7
- Glue Gun $3
- LED Holiday Lights $6
- Ribbon, balls, decorations
Total Cost: $37
- Start with a plain wooden ring form. You can keep it natural colored for contrast or paint it however you want to accent your wreath.
- Paint all the clothespins with acrylic paint. The most time consuming part of the project. Let them dry thoroughly.
- Once dry, apply a strip of hot glue and place at 12’o’clock or 6’oclock and begin to fill in the pattern all the way around.
- Decorate. Clip Photos and Cards.
Make sure you check out Bethany's Youtube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/Macbarbie07.