Andrea Schroder's Organic Bath Salts
- Large glass or metal bowl
- Epson salt or dead sea salt
- Baking soda
- Essential oil
- 2 cups Epsom Salt or Dead Sea Salt or 1 cup of each.
- Use clean glass jars, mason jars, baby food jars, or even spaghetti and jelly jars.
- 1-2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- 10-12 drops of essential oil (Lavender is best for a relaxing bath, Vanilla and Eucalyptus are also fabulous!)
- Pour the salt and the essential oils in a bowl.
- Begin to stir really well (I do this for at least two minutes because it's fun; the more you stir the more the wonderful scent begins to come through).
- Then pour into pretty glass jars and attach lids.
- Add ribbon around the top of the jar and decorate the lid if desired.
- Add a cheerful label and these make great gifts.
Learn more about Andrea Schroder at www.andreaschroder.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.