Home & Family's Christmas Workbook
- Topiary (Big or Small)
- Floral Wire
- Various Hallmark Ribbons and Gift Bows (we used four inch, and 8 inch gift bows)
- Wire cutter
- *Optional, Hot Glue
1. Using floral wire, tie the gift ribbons together. You can weave it in and out of the ribbon spaces through the back
2. Wrap the ribbon/floral wire between the topiary spaces. The floral wire should hold it in place after tightening.
3. If using cascading ribbons - Take off the cardboard but keep the staple to hold them together. Use hot glue to attach to topiary.
4. Some hallmark bows are big enough to use all on their own!