Home & Family Winter Recipes
- 1 bunch of Organic Spring Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil without aroma
- 2 lbs. Organic Leeks
- 2 lbs. Organic Fennel
- 2 lbs. Organic Celeriac
- Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
- Water or Organic Vegetable Broth (to cover pot)
1) Heat 1 TBS of coconut oil in a pot and sauté spring onions with garlic until soft for just a few minutes.
2) Add cut up leeks and sauté until tender.
3) Add fennel and sauté until tender.
4) Stir in celeriac, add Himalayan pink salt; mix all the veggies in the pot.
5) Add spring water or vegetable broth to cover, and cook on medium until the water boils.
6) Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2 hours until all the veggies are soft.
7) Set aside and let the soup cool without heat for another hour to absorb all the flavors.
8) Transfer everything into a Vitamix or food processor and puree until smooth consistency.
9) Garnish with fennel leaves. Serve hot or cold.
Find out more about organic soups at Soupelina.com
For more delicious recipes visit Home & Family Pinterest Page.