Fall Harvest How-Tos
- 2’’ Styrofoam Insulation (R-10)
- Foam Cutter
- Spray Adhesive
- Heat Gun
1. Cut out tombstone shape from insulation using foam cutter.
2. Finish edges of tombstone with foam cutter.
3. Print out a name or phrase that you would like written on the tombstone.
4. Use spray adhesive to attach printout to tombstone.
5. Using a dremel cut out letters from printout.
6. Peel off printout.
7. Using foam cutter, cut out cracks around sides of tombstone.
8. Use a heat gun to create imperfections throughout entire tombstone.
9. Paint tombstone black.
10. Let dry.
11. Dry brush on a light paint color of choice.
12. Let dry.
13. Add a wash of dark paint over light.
14. Using a rag, pull off dark paint from specific areas.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page