Holiday Recipes - Side Dishes
- 1 cup honey
- ¾ cup whole grain mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Calabraia chili or jalapeno, minced
- ¾ cup olive oil, light
- ½ each parsley, chives, green onions, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 2 lb fingerling potatoes
- 1 sprig of rosemary, thyme and sage
- 3 ea Garlic clove
1. In a pot, add potatoes, sage, rosemary, garlic and cover with cold water. Season the water with salt and bring to a simmer and cook until fork tender and easily smash able. Drain, cool completely, and press flat with your hand still keeping it intact. Pan fry in a skillet with a light drizzle of oil until golden brown on each side.
2. Take all the potato glaze ingredients and mix them in a bowl. Toss potatoes with this glaze.
3. Serve warm
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page