Holiday Recipes - Desserts
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups flour
1) Lightly grease cookie sheet.
2) Let butter soften and add sugar and mix.
3) Add egg, vanilla, milk.
4) Stir until smooth.
5) Mix baking powder, almond, and add one cup flour.
6) Mix until smooth.
7) Add remaining flour and mix till firm dough.
8) Roll out on floured board into thin sheet.
9) Cut with large cookie cutter.
10) Place cookie on sheet, sprinkle with sugar and bake for 12-15 minutes till edges Begin to darken.
1) Let cool! Decorate with beautiful, fun Christmas decorations
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page