Holiday Recipes - Appetizers
- six ¾ inch thick lamb chops, frenched
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence
- 1 ½ teaspoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
1) Place the lamb chops on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil on both sides, and sprinkle both sides with the sea salt, pepper and herbes de Provence. Let sit at room temp for 5 minutes.
2) Heat a grill pan over high heat until until almost smoking. Add the chops, in batches if necessary, and sear for about 4 minutes. Flip, and cook for another 3 minutes for medium-rare and 5 minutes for medium. Transfer the chops to a serving platter.
3) Drizzle with the agave and sprinkle with the mint.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page