Countdown to Christmas Holiday How-Tos
- Wood boards – Birch or Pine (wood of choosing)
- Pencil or Marker
- Wood Router
- 2 Colors of Latex Paint – White and Color of Choice
- Cut your wood boards to desired size. Use one solid panel, or cut wood into 3 panels to create a triptych.
- Trace your woodland scene on wood with a pencil or marker.
- Once you are happy with your design, carve design out by tracing your marks with a wood router.
- Paint router grooves with white latex paint
- Brush watered down latex paint of second color over raised portion of wood
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.