- Wood rounds
- Drawer pulls
- Adhesive spray
1. Take your stencil & spray it down with adhesive spray. This way it will stick to the board a bit & prevent moving.
2. Chose where you'd like to place you stencil & then start filling in the stencil with acrylic paint.
3. Once it you've stenciled in your lettering & designs & it's dry, use some spray on glaze to give it a nice seal.
4. Once that is all dry it is time to attach your handles.
5. Drill in 2 little hole with a drill & drill bit.
6. Then screw in your drawer pull handles & you're good to go.