- Plastic Box
- Glue dots
- Mini plastic lights
- Netting (from a craft store) of your color choosing
- Porous fabric (like Burlap) or cellophane
- Frosted spray
- Ribbon/Fabric Ribbon for the bow
Note: You want to get the mini lights that have the white wiring not the green wiring unless you’re using a darker wrapping paper
- Take your box and use scotch tape to tape the lights to the inside of the box
- Take your sparkly netting and weave it in between on the inside to give it more fullness
- Then assemble the box and put a tiny slit in it for the plug
- Spray the outside of your box with frosted spray
- Wrap the box very tightly in clear cellophane or burlap (or other fabric of choice) and cut a slit in the wrapping to let the cord hang out
- Take your ribbon/fabric and make a bow
- Plug in!
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.