- 4 yards fabric –natural fabric, canvas or linen gives a raw edge that won't fray.
- Hot glue gun
- Heat proof gloves to work w/hot glue
- 3 yards ribbon for ties
- Decorative buttons
- Preheat hot glue gun.
- Apply a line of hot glue approximately 1 ½ inches from outside edge of skirt.
- Create ruffles by pinching linen w/fingers and pushing the gathers onto hot glue.
- Work in small sections, no more than about 12 inches at a time.
- Continue this process around the entire skirt edge.
- Start the next row approximately 1 ½ inches above the previous row.
- Continue adding rows until entire canvas base is covered.
For more with Jessie Jane, visit lilyshop.com.