- Styrofoam Cone, about 1 1/2 feet tall
- Floral Moss
- Floral Wire or Straight Pins
- 3 1lb Bags of Fresh Cranberries
- White Glue or Hot Glue (use a low-temp gun)
- Clear Acrylic Lacquer Spray
- Attach the moss to the cone with either white glue or pins.
- Cover the cone with moss.
- Glue cranberries on one-by one until the cone is completely covered.
- Display cone on a charger or plate with live greens around it.
Go behind the scenes for Christmas at the White House with Coleen Christian Burke at coleenchristianburke.com.