This grilled lobster is perfect for any occasion. If you don't have a lot of experience grilling shellfish, then this easy recipe is for you.
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 19 minutes
Yield: Serves 3 to 6
6 lobster tails
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh dill
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
2. Cut lobster tails in half lengthwise, exposing flesh. Combine remaining ingredients in small mixing bowl.
3. Brush mixture onto flesh side of lobster tails.
4. Place lobster onto grill and cook for 5-7 minutes, depending on the size of the lobster tail. Make sure to turn once during cooking process.
5. Remove from heat and serve.
Get more great recipes from "Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove Cookbook."